Security Consulting, Security Orchestration, Automation, Response & Threat Intel Management
As a Senior IT Security Consultant, the applicant needs to have more than 7 yrs of experience in planning, designing, implementation, and configuration of IT Security solutions. The applicant needs to have proven track record of executing technical projects for various enterprises and organizations globally and of providing cyber security solutions and advice to clients on IT and Cybersecurity solutions.
- Build, design and develop solution strategies for enterprise and telecom/ service providers.
- Implementation of IT security solutions on VMware, Openstack, Azure cloud, AWS Cloud.
- Stage, configure, implement, document, and troubleshoot IT security solutions in scope.
- Make Engineering/Architecture recommendations, identify problems and propose solutions to the customer.
- Perform migrations, integrations, upgrade IT security solutions in scope.
- Support activities in service management platform including architecture/designs and identified process, procedures and methods.
- Automation of deployment and operational tasks using Terraform/ Ansible.
- Maintain essential IT infrastructure, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Work closely and effectively with customers, partners, vendors, and fellow team members to provide exceptional customer service.
- Establish and maintain a framework to ensure that information security policies, technologies and processes are aligned with the business regulations of the organization.
- Identify and apply innovative practices in security to enhance global operations.
- Interact with Security and IT technologies relating to customer environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in crisis situations with all levels of an organization from Engineering/Operations to CIO/CISO audiences
- Ability to create project documentation
- Ability to refine and translate complex requirements and execute best practice solutions
- Other tasks and duties as needed to support the customer and/or business relating to Imperva Cloud WAF and Zscaler solutions (ZIA, ZPA, ZDX)
- Experience in automation with Terraform/ Ansible is must
- Experience with migrations from on legacy WAF (on-premise or other cloud based) to Imperva Cloud WAF is must
- Experience managing complex security solutions in large environments
- Strong understanding of Linux or Unix, network troubleshooting analysis and current security threats
- Experience with Imperva API Security solution
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity technologies, protocols and applications
- Detailed technical experience in the installation, configuration, and operations in large Enterprise/ Service Provider environment
- Experience with DNS Security, Web Application Firewalls, BOT Protection solutions and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Infoblox/ Huawei/ Zscaler/ Cisco/ Imperva certifications preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org