Security Consulting, Security Orchestration, Automation, Response & Threat Intel Management
As an IT Consultant, the applicant needs to have more than 6 yrs of experience in planning, designing, implementation, and configuration of IT systems and solutions. The applicant needs to have proven track record of executing technical projects for various enterprises and organizations globally and of providing security solutions and advice to clients on IT and Cybersecurity solutions.
- Build, design and develop solution strategies for Infoblox DDI solution and NETMRI.
- Network troubleshooting and implementation of Infoblox solutions in VMware, Openstack, Azure, CBIS and CBAM.
- Stage, configure, implement, document, and troubleshoot DNS, DHCP and IPAM infrastructure, ADP, DCA, DTC.
- Make DDI Engineering/Architecture recommendations, identify problems and propose solutions to the customer.
- DNS and DHCP data migrations, integrations, upgrade and patch the DDI infrastructure.
- Document DDI Environment and support activities in service management platform including architecture/designs and identified process, procedures and methods.
- Integration of DDI platform logging with SIEM solutions (RSA Netwitness for Logs and Elastic).
- Integration of DDI platform with other security platforms such as Cisco ISE, Tenable.
- Maintain essential IT infrastructure, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Work closely and effectively with customers, partners, vendors, and fellow team members to provide exceptional customer service.
- Establish and maintain a framework to ensure that information security policies, technologies and processes are aligned with the business regulations of the organization.
- Identify and apply innovative practices in security to enhance global operations.
- Interact with Security and IT technologies relating to customer environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in crisis situations with all levels of an organization from Engineering/Operations to CIO/CISO audiences
- Ability to create project documentation
- Ability to refine and translate complex requirements and execute best practice solutions
- Other tasks and duties as needed to support the customer and/or business relating to Cortex XSOAR
- Experience with migrations from legacy DDI platforms (Microsoft / VitalQIP/ Bluecat/ EIP) to Infoblox DDI
- Experience managing complex security solutions in large environments
- Strong understanding of Linux or Unix, network troubleshooting analysis and current security threats
- Experience in cybersecurity incident response
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity technologies, protocols and applications
- Detailed technical experience in the installation, configuration, and operations in Telecom/ Service Provider environment
- Experience with DDI, Firewalls, Endpoint solutions and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Infoblox/ Gigamon/ Zscaler/ Cisco certifications preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org