Implementation and support for Imperva Data Security (Securesphere DAM, Sonar)
- Implementation and support for Imperva DAM / Imperva Sonar / IBM Guardium
- Assist customer with configuration of Database auditing in on-premise or cloud based databases (RDS/ AzureSQL etc)
- Policy configuration on DAM for monitoring
- Configuration of DAM reports and alerts based on customer’s use case requirements
- Installation and configuration of DAM agents on Database servers
- Onboarding of Cloud databases (RDS etc) on DAM
- Utilize tools (e.g., Wireshark, Nmap, PCap, etc.) to identify and map devices on the network.
Qualifications and Skillsets:
- 5+ yrs experience in implementation and support for Imperva DAM / Imperva Sonar / IBM Guardium
- Knowledge of Database security and auditing (On premise and cloud based databases)
- Basic knowledge of common public cloud setups (AWS/ Azure/ GCP/ Oracle Cloud)
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Possession of Industry Certifications (such as Security+, SSCP. GCIA, CISSP, CEH, ECSA).
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53, ISO27001, and CIS Top 20 Controls
- Knowledge of scripting – Python, RESTApi, Bash
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal groups (Professional Services, Engineering) as well as with customers.
- Strong communication skills, Self-starter and able to work independently, while also able to share responsibilities, ideas and other information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com