Security Consulting, Security Orchestration, Automation, Response & Threat Intel Management
Note: This position requires the candidate to be based within United Kingdom.
As a Cybersecurity Consultant for Cortex XSOAR, you will work with end customers in implementation and management of Palo Alto Cortex XSOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, Response & Threat Intel Management).
- Assist customers with their Incident Response efforts leveraging Cortex XSOAR for Security Orchestration Automation and Response.
- Learn & understand the customer’s business requirements and the threat landscape that is most applicable to their industry’s vertical sector
- Lead Cortex XSOAR technical implementation/operations in a customer environment
- Interact with Security and IT technologies relating to customer environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in crisis situations with all levels of an organization from Engineering/Operations to CIO/CISO audiences
- Ability to create documentation for Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR playbooks
- Ability to refine and translate complex requirements and execute best practice solutions
- Other tasks and duties as needed to support the customer and/or business relating to Cortex XSOAR
- Experience with Palo Alto Cortex XSOAR
- Experience managing complex security solutions in large environments
- Strong understanding of Linux or Unix, network troubleshooting analysis and current security threats
- Experience in cybersecurity incident response
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity technologies, protocols and applications
- Detailed technical experience in the installation, configuration, and operation of high-end security solutions
- Experience with IDS/IPS, SEIM, Endpoint solutions and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- GCIA, CEH, CHFI, CISSP, and/or DevOps certifications is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org