- Implementation and support for solutions such as RSA Netwitness SIEM, Endpoint, UEBA, SOAR
- Event Source integration
- Configure playbooks and manage Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR).
- Create and run search queries in SIEM tool to help with identifying and troubleshooting security issues.
- Utilize tools (e.g., Wireshark, Nmap, PCap, etc.) to identify and map devices on the network.
Qualifications and Skillsets:
- 4+ yrs experience in implementation and support for solutions such as RSA Netwitness SIEM, Endpoint, UEBA
- Possession of Industry Certifications (such as Security+, SSCP. GCIA, CISSP, CEH, ECSA).
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53, ISO27001, and CIS Top 20 Controls
- Knowledge of scripting – Python, RESTApi, Bash
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal groups (Professional Services, Engineering) as well as with customers.
- Strong communication skills, Self-starter and able to work independently, while also able to share responsibilities, ideas and other information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org